Instant Pot Gluten Free zucchini/banana bread - 1st attempt




1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 cup shredded zucchini
2 large ripe bananas, mashed
2 cups GF all purpose flour (Bob's Red Mill)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice


Cream coconut oil with sugar, then add the eggs. Mix in the zucchini and mashed bananas.

Add the ingredients together, then add to the wet and mix until smooth.

Spray 6 inch springform pan with cooking spray and pour in the batter. Cover pan with foil.

Place trivet in  Instant Pot and pour in 1 cup water. Make a sling of aluminum foil and place it under the pan to make removing it easier. Put on lid, sealed.

I set it on manual for 50 minutes. Then I let it release for 10 minutes naturally and then opened the seal.

The bread wasn't quite done so I put it back in for an additional 10 minutes, with 10 minutes NPR.

Once it cooled a bit I cut a slice to give to my hubby for his opinion. While the whole bread weighed heavy, he said the texture was lighter than usual. It was also very good. I had some and NOM! if I do say so myself LOL!

Will definitely be making my zucchini and banana breads this way, unless I am making several then it will be regular oven for that. But for just us, this is perfect.

Comments

Popular Posts