Breakfast bagel

We'd picked up some bagels at Costco, onion with 7 grain for the hubby and parmesan for me. I split the bagels and lightly toasted them under the broiler. I cooked up some prosciutto and scrambled eggs and then topped the bagels with them. For hubby I sprinkled on shredded medium cheddar cheese and on mine I put semi-firm goat cheese and put them under the broiler to melt the cheese:

Sunday breakfast


Serious YUM!!!! The prosciutto added a nice lightly salty flavor, the goat cheese a nice sharper flavor and the whole thing was delish.

Comments

Oh YUM!!! Thanks for visiting home on the range, as I never would have found you had you not commented. One other member on my "friends" blog roll. . Art. . is my best shooting pal, and on weekends we sometimes post "food wars" from our respective homes and try new recipes.

Brigid.

Popular Posts